Peace


 By:  Ada Z.

        When we began our podcast and started talking about some controversial topics, my main goal was peace.  I wanted to approach tough subjects where the end result would be that people see opinions from both sides and there is a peaceful resolution.  

        It may not be fun or entertaining but I've always had the opinion that peace is more important than being entertaining.  I think that it's sad that our society is more enthralled by controversy than by peacefulness.  

        Imagine a world where the first step in resolving an issue was to take a peaceful approach.  To speak about things logically instead of politically.  To hear every angle and not get angry when hearing something that you may not believe in.  There is a middle ground if you look hard enough.   

        There will always be something that you don't agree with but if you listen before you react and make peace your end goal, the world would be a much better place.  

          

Comments

  1. Sadly controversy hate and pessimism sells. Media also concentrates on that...good to know your motto is peace ✌️🕊️

    Dropping by from a to z http://afshan-shaik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm usually a peaceful person. However I do like a good discussion or debate as long as things don't become angry. But you know how my siblings and I can get sometimes. We do have fun!

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment