V is Very, Very Extraordinary

 By:  Ada Z.

        The fact that I have made it this far in the A to Z challenge is very, very extraordinary.  I tend to let things fall by the wayside so I am proud to have made it this far...  


        My very, very extraordinary past has led me to this very, very ordinary life.  A life where my biggest problems are schedule conflicts for my children's various activities or what I am going to make for dinner. 

        In the beginning of my new ordinary life, I felt uneasy and unsure of how to navigate it.  However, I embrace it now.  I cherish the mundane moments.  The simple pleasures.  The piece of cake, easy as pie problems that are not really problems at all. 

        I believe that my mother left my father when their life became ordinary.  Once the traveling subsided and we began to live a "normal" life, she seemed to grow restless.  That is my opinion as to why she decided to leave our family.  I, on the other hand, have done the complete opposite as a mother myself.  Unlike my mother, I take comfort in the predictability of my life.

          I love this ordinary life that I lead with my beautiful family and I believe that we are very, very extraordinary.  

Comments

  1. You've done a great job with the A to Z Challenge! And considering how busy you are it is very extraordinary. You do an amazing job bringing your kids up in a safe and interesting environment. I'm sure they will appreciate it and pass it on to others in their future lives.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment