Zealous & Zestful

 By:  Ada Z.

        Although I am posting the letter Z a little late, I did it!  I was extremely zealous in completing this A to Z blog challenge and that desire helped push me to succeed.  I may have been delayed with some of my posts but I'm so happy that I followed through with it.

        Not sure if anyone picked up on it but my name is Ada and my last name starts with a Z.  It was inevitable that I complete this challenge eventually since I am Ada Z.!

        I began this challenge by trying to relate it to my podcast but, as I worked my way through the alphabet, I found more and more things to write about that related to life in general.  I figured that it was better to write about something that moved me at that moment rather than sticking with a particular topic.

        I have found that this past month has caused me to reflect on my life and how I approach things.  I want to move forward having a positive attitude...a zestful outlook on life!  Although I may stumble and have bad moments, I will try to place a positive spin on everything that comes my way.  

        Congratulations to all who completed this challenge!  I wasn't able to read everyone's blogs or respond to everyone's comments (mostly due to a weird technical problem on my blog site) but I hope you all know that you achieved something great!  You got your creative juices flowing and now it's up to you to keep them going.  Congrats again!  

Comments

  1. Ya keeping the creative juices going is the big challenge;) enjoyed most of ur posts..wish u good luck with ur podcasts Ada. Thanks for ur visits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget the road trip that starts on the 16th! That's your chance to visit all the blogs you didn't...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment