Money Makes the World Go Round

 By:  Ada Z.  

       
        When I think about money, I always think of the song in the movie Cabaret, "Money Money" where they say "Money makes the world go round".  But does money make the world go round?  In my opinion, the answer is no.  

        While it's nice to have money and to be comfortable, I've never put much importance on money.  Growing up we didn't have a lot.  We were basically gypsies who traveled the country.  Most of my early childhood was filled with experiences and not material things.  I find that those experiences are worth far more than any 'thing' that my parents could have bought me.  

       At this point in my life, we are financially stable.  Thanks to my husband, I am able to live out some of my dreams and do the creative things that I love to do.  

        The podcast is one of those creative outlets but the best part about it is that it costs absolutely nothing.  A podcast is something that anyone can do with little to no money.  There are not many endeavors that you can start with almost no financial investment.  

        If you have a business, something to promote, or good stories to share, I highly suggest starting a podcast.  It's fun and easy, and you might make some money from it.  But for me...at this moment...the money most definitely isn't the motivator.  It's the experience.


Opinion Piece Podcast ➡️ https://linktr.ee/OpinionPiecePodcast

Comments

  1. It's nice to have money to do the things we want. I may not be wealthy, but at least I'm pretty content.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment